JR Life Sciences Pte Ltd ( “JR”, “We”,” Our” or “Us” ) certainly believe that personal privacy means a lot to everyone and is definitely important to you. We sincerely believe in protecting your personal information and data. This statement defines the ways in which we collate, use or disclose personal/data. JR will provide you with general access to the Site for the purpose of learning about JR, its products, and its purchases.
DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
This Data Protection Notice ( “Notice” ) sets out the basis which, JR Life Sciences Pte Ltd,(“JR”,” We”,” Our” or “Us” ) may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data of our customers in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act ( “PDPA”). This Notice applies to personal data in our possession or under our control, including personal data in the possession of organizations which we have engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data for our purposes.
- As used in this Notice:
“customer” means an individual who (a) has contacted us through any means to find out more about any goods or services we provide, or (b) may, or has, entered into a contract with us for the supply of any goods or services by us; and
“personal data” means data, whether true or not, about a customer who can be identified: (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access.
- Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, some examples of personal data which we may collect from you include your name and identification information such as NRIC number( e.g SXXXX123A ), contact information such as your address, email address, or telephone number, nationality, gender, date of birth, marital status, photographs and other audio-visual information, employment information and financial information such as credit card numbers, debit card numbers or bank account information.
- Other terms used in this Notice shall have the meanings given to them in the PDPA ( where the context so permits )
COLLECTION, USE, AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- JR Life Sciences Pte Ltd,( “JR”,” We”,” Our” or “Us” ) provides all customers and site visitors ( “The User” ) the assurance that Personal Data furnished will be kept safe and will not be negligently shared or divulged to parties outside the organization.JR will keep the Personal Data strictly confidential and will use it only for membership information and marketing purposes.
- The security of your Personal Data is our priority. We shall keep your Personal Data in the manner described above. JR will take all reasonable steps to safeguard Personal Data against any misuse or loss or unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, or other similar risks and to be stored or recorded accurately and completely. We do not sell your Personal Data to any third parties. Information collected by JR both online and offline is for the purpose of providing better services to all our users. In doing so, we hope to get to understand your needs better, so that we are able to create a more memorable and pleasant online shopping experience for all our users.
- We generally do not collect your Personal Data unless (a) it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorized by you to disclose your Personal Data to us ( your “authorized representative” ) after (i) you ( or your authorized representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you ( or your authorized representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your Personal Data for those purposes, or (b) collection and use of Personal Data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional Personal Data and before using your Personal Data for a purpose which has not been notified to you ( except where permitted or authorized by law )
- We may collect and use your Personal Data for any or all of the following purposes:
(a) performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
(b) Verifying your identity;
(c) Responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
(d) Managing your relationship with us;
(e) Processing payment or credit transactions;
(f) Sending marketing information about our goods or services including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership and rewards schemes, and other promotions;
(g) Complying with any applicable laws, regulations,codes of practice, guidelines,or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
(h) any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
(i) transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third parties service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
(j) any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
- We may disclose your Personal Data;
(a) Where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods or services requested by you; or
(b) To third parties service providers, agents, and other organizations we have engaged to perform any of the functions listed in clause 5 above for us.
- The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- To safeguard your Personal Data from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal, or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical, and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, and encryption to secure all storage and transmission of Personal Data by us, and disclosing Personal Data both internally and to our authorized third parties service providers and agents only on a need-to-know basis
- You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
- We generally rely on Personal Data provided by you. In order to ensure that your Personal Data is current, complete, and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your Personal Data by informing our Data Protection Officer in writing or via email at the contact details provided below;
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We may retain your Personal Data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
- We will cease to retain your Personal Data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the Personal Data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposed.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
- You may contact our Data Protection Officer if you have any inquiries or feedback on our Personal Data protection policies and procedures, or if you wish to make any request, in the following manner
EFFECT OF NOTICE AND CHANGES TO NOTICE
- This Notice applies in conjunction with any other notices, contractual clauses, and consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use, and disclosure of your Personal Data by us.
- We may revise this Notice from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this Notice was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgment and acceptance of such changes.
Effective date: 01/01/2022
Last updated: October.2016